Veteran Advocate Information

We Are Military & Veteran Advocates

We know the in and outs of relocating U.S. service member and their families. We also help U.S. Military veterans find the housing solutions that best suit your families needs and we can help you take full advantage of available benefits and support that you have earned. We would be honored to serve your family!

As a Military Relocation Professional (MRP), Certified Military Relocator® (CMR), and Certified Military Residential Specialist (CMRS), We are trained to work with current and former military service members. 

Why did we as real estate professional spend the extra money and time to go through  the extra training? SO we can provide active duty, retirees, and veterans with the best real estate experience we can?

It is also a way for us to honor the men and women of the United States military and their families, for their service to our nation, and to fulfill the obligation we have to each and every one of these heroes for the freedoms we enjoy.

Another reason is that the men and women of the military are often a “targeted population” with some businesses cheating, scamming, and over billing. Many are young, financially inexperienced, and transient, unaware of dishonest businesses.


We are your devoted advocate for buying or selling real estate. We Specialize In Serving Active Duty &  Veterans, Because We Are Veterans! Our purpose in real estate is to always to put our clients best interest above making a commission and always treating our clients that same way we want to be treated!

Check Out & Like Our Facebook Business Page

Joint Base San Antonio Facebook Real Estate Portal


 It is our belief that every man and woman who has served to protect and preserve the American Dream should also enjoy one of the fundamental components of that dream, Home ownership.

We pride ourselves in offering the various programs and resources available to make home ownership a reality for all active duty service members and veterans.

VA Guaranteed Loan Lets You Borrow Up To 100% Of The Purchase Price with $0 Down Payment. Your military service has earned you the right to apply for a VA guaranteed home purchase loan that requires no down payment. Your VA Loan, is a mortgage loan issued by approved lenders and guaranteed by the federal government. Since its inception, the VA Loan program has helped place more than 20 million veterans and their families into their dream homes.

When buying a home with us and and using our military-friendly mortgage partners there are no cost pre-approval, no appraisal fee, no points, and credit back towards closing cost.

Check Out Our Mortgage Partners


To qualify, homes must meet the following requirements:

  • Home must be the veteran’s primary residence.

  • Home must be a single family attached or detached home, town home or condominium.

  • Duplexes or other multi-family units must have been constructed at least five years prior to the closing date.

  • New homes must have either ENERGY STAR certification or HERS Index score of 75 or less.

  • The home must remain as the veteran’s primary residence for at least three years, and the Veteran borrower must occupy the home within 60 days after loan closing.


To be eligible veterans, military members and their spouses must be at least 18 years of age and meet one of the following service criteria:

  • An active duty military member

  • A member of the National Guard

  • A reserve component military member having completed 20 qualifying years for retirement

  • A Veteran having served at least 90 active duty days unless discharged sooner due to service connected disability and not discharged dishonorably

  • A surviving spouse of a Veteran listed as missing in action or whose death was service connected


Military Service Records

Records include DD214/Separation Documents, Personnel Records and Medical Records. Visit the National Archives to request your military service records online, by mail, or by fax.

Military Record Request - Standard Form 180 (SF-180)

Request your military record using the National Archives Standard Form 180 (SF-180).